5000! Yes, FIVE THOUSAND!
5000 Yummy Meals of Love we have delivered over the last four weeks. And...logged over 3000 community volunteer hours. INCREDIBLE!
Beverly's Angels founder Faith Schwalback started this foundation to spread love, gratitude, and kindness. They received their official 501(c) 3 status on Christmas Eve 2019.
Since Christmas Eve 2019 our Angels have:
- Gifted 25 backpacks for human trafficking, through Catholic Charities and Malta, 1500 items distributed
- Gave personal handwritten notes to a memory care facility to provide hope and love to seniors shut off from the world and their families
- Fully stocked the senior pantry
- Gave a one-year membership to a senior for fitness for the Golden Gate Senior Center
- Provided financial assistance to those affected by COVID for rent and electricity
- Donated an entire house of furnishings for a three-bedroom home
- Gift groceries and healthy meals to 56 seniors three times a week
...and started a highly successful program of the Yummy Meals of Love.
Created partnerships with these other non-profits:
The Family to Family Kids Crisis Closet, The Alzheimer's Resource Center, No Hungry Tummies, The Red Cross, The New Hope Church Food Drive, The St. Matthews House, and The Midwest Food Bank.
Thank you Partners
Kensington Country Club
The Club at Bay Colony
Three 60 Market
Amy Nease, Realtor
Provide Students Community Service hours for: Barron Collier
Do you want to be a part of something extra special that is making a difference in SWFL? Join us. In honor of our founder's 50th birthday on Friday, please click the link below and donate in any 50.00 increments.
50.00, 500.00, or 1500.00. Please click the link below and donate with PayPal.
For 5000.00, 50,000.00, 500,000.00, or a cool one Million Dollar donation, please contact us